Pineta Savini is an ideal place to spend time outdoors surrounded by greenery. Also located near the center of the town, overlooking the north seafront, the beautiful Pineta Savini was originally owned by the noble Teramo family of Savini, from which it takes its name. At the end of the 1970s, the Municipality of Roseto degli Abruzzi acquired the property of the entire area, creating a public park. More pine trees were planted, and in addition to numerous benches, a basin, now devoid of water, designed by the well-known Rosetan surveyor and painter Luigi Celommi, who was then a municipal technician, was installed. More recently, a playground with a special anti-trauma flooring and a free fitness area have been built. The park is now dedicated to Sigismondo Savini (Teramo 1886 – Rome 1961), an agricultural entrepreneur, and a member of the noble family who owned the villa located right in front of the pinewood. Villa Savini was built starting from April 1894 by Giuseppe Savini initially as a summer residence and only later became the main seat of a branch of the same family. In Liberty style and with references to the architectural model of Renaissance inspiration, it has a strong historical and cultural value linked to the origins and development of the city.